1. Anyone looking to lose weight could be helped by upping their water intake. If you drink water before a meal, they lose weight faster than those who did not drink water . Extra H2O helps us eat less by making us feel full, and it may also boost metabolism.
2. Drinking enough water prevents constipation and also reduces the burden on the kidneys and liver by helping to flush waste products.
3. Research has found that the greater the fluid intake, the lower the incidence of bladder cancer.
4. Staying hydrated may also reduce the risk of colon cancer and breast cancer.
5. Drinking water makes us feel so refreshed that it actually improves our state of mind.
6. Kidneys remove waste from our bodies, help control our blood pressure, and balance fluids, so they’re crucial to keeping our systems running smoothly. Enough water consumption will keep kidneys work smoothly.
7. Water keeps the cartilage around our joints hydrated and supple, ensuring that our joints stay lubricated.
8. Dehydration causes shrinkage of brain tissue. So when we haven’t been drinking enough water, our brains have to work a lot harder to perform at the same level.
9. About 60 percent of the human body is made of water, and keeping our fluids balanced means that all that water is doing its job like transporting nutrients, aiding digestion, regulating temperature, and so on.